Void Decay Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 Work against the clock as the world is slowly eaten away by void decay. The corruption will eat everything in it’s path leaving nothing but void in its wake so work fast if you want to stay ahead of it. Once you’ve progressed far enough you can work towards crafting cleansing explosives or unleash more corruption upon your enemies with Void TNT. Useful for mod packs where camping is frowned upon and constant travel is necessary. Comes with a few configurable options for decay speed and initial infection percentage.
Void Decay Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.