Visibility Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 focuses on making the game easier to play by having easily identifiable colors and textures.
- Simple textures
- Cleaner GUI
- Borders around every block
- Sun, moon and clouds point in the direction they are going
- Ore and clay is much more visible
- Wheat turns gold when grown
Visibility Resource Pack Installation:
- Download Visibility Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!