Virtual Lego Set: 21119 The Dungeon Map is a virtual Lego set. It’s a collection of Lego bricks, recreated in Minecraft.
- Step 1: Create a Superflat World in Minecraft
- Step 2: Download the instructions and the schematic database
- Step 3: Open MCEdit
- Step 4: Follow the instructions and import pieces, as needed, into the build
*Tip* – There is an index near the end of the instructions that has a list of every piece, with corresponding serial numbers.
- Step 1: Download the Brick Collection world save and instructions
- Step 2: Open MCEdit
- Step 3: Follow the instructions and move pieces into position
Virtual Lego Set: 21119 The Dungeon Map Installation:
- Download Virtual Lego Set: 21119 The Dungeon Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.