VillagerTradingBan Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 a simple mod to disable trading with villagers. One use case is to stop emc exploits. This mod has no configs or anything. It must be installed on both the client and the server.
VillagerTradingBan Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.