Set in the southern empire along the borders of the barbarian lands stands Velosthera, one of many forts to defend the empire against those that would seek harm to her borders. Velosthera is an ancient fort, old and rustic in its own ways, and adapted to the more modern medieval culture that now dominates the land. Over 300 soldiers call Velosthera their home during their service period. Velosthera is mostly self-sustaining, able to withstand close to a three month siege.
Resource Pack: Conquest Resource Pack
Velosthera Roman Themed Fort Map Installation:
- Download Velosthera Roman Themed Fort Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.