Vellamo Spanish Mission Map is a spanish and italian architectural inspired mission or monastery. It has a large amount of living space for monks. There is also a chapel and a nice courtyard, the entire building is overlooking the sea.
There are quite a few things the screenshots on this picture don’t show:
- The Belltower.
- The catacombs (very large, under the chapel).
- The caves (a lot of underwater caverns).
- The interiors (I was unable to post many interior screenshots as the interiors on this plot were skinny and I couldnt fit large amounts into one pic).
- Vineyards (somewhat visible but they continue along the side of the monastery).
- The boathouse (places for boats to be launched, was not able to get a good screenhot of it due to its location on the plot).
Vellamo Spanish Mission Map Installation
- Download Vellamo Spanish Mission Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.