Vazkii’s MineTunes Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9 plays .mp3 files and loads playlists from folders and .m3u files.
- Controls (All Rebindable):
- Home: Open menu
- End: Play/Pause
- Page Up: Music Volume Up (Ctrl-click acts as Next Song)
- Page Down: Music Volume Down (Ctrl-click acts as Previous Song)
You can create a playlist by selecting a name and pressing the button in the corner. Selecting a .m3u file crawls it and picks up all .mp3 files it can find. Selecting a folder has it look through it and sub folders for all .mp3 files. Streaming and extended m3u is not suported yet.
You can then select a playlist and double click a song to play it. You can move or disable the HUD and change the play mode (Track, Repeat [Track], Loop [Playlist] and Shuffle) in the options at the top.
Holding Shift + Ctrl enables the developer settings if something breaks, try resetting the thread.
NOTE: The playlist selector appears in a separate window. If your game freezes when you click the “Select Playlist” button, try alt tabbing and seeing if the window is there.
Vazkii’s MineTunes Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.