Vampirism – Become a vampire Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds several rituals which allow you to first become a vampire and then level up as a vampire, with higher levels you will get faster, stronger, better night vision etc, but it brings disadvantages with it, you take sun damage or are hunted by vampire hunters. By performing special rituals you can become a more skilled vampire and gain special skills like “Bat transformation” or “Revive the fallen”.
As a vampire you don’t need to eat all that dry bread or eat these strange fruits called “apples”, you prefer some red and tasty blood, which you have to suck from animals or better villagers, but be careful not every animal likes to give blood.
Vampirism – Become a vampire Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.