Valley of Erclos Map Starting as an experiment, this 1000×1000 map was a nice step of progression in my worldpainter skills.
This valley is one of the few places left in the world that are not inhabited by people.
Valley of Erclos Map Installation:
- Download Valley of Erclos Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.