Utility Mobs mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 makes monsters attack your base? Ever feel a bit spread thin trying to defend all 360 degrees, one degree at a time? Here’s the solution: Utility Mobs! This mod adds additional golems built in the same fashion as vanilla golems, plus turrets, together forming the base of a good defense! Turrets and even certain golems can be upgraded to improve their effectiveness!
Each golem and turret’s building “recipe” can be disabled in the properties file! Also, you also can turn your (non-vanilla) golems and turrets hostile towards you! Build a fortress and try to get past your own defenses!
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download Utility Mobs Mod for Minecraft: