UsefulTNT mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 creates an item, which when used on TNT, will set the TNT off in a way that is more useful to mining.
TNT detonated in this manner always drops items. Additionally, it will not destroy existing items or xp, and will not hurt players.
To minimize collateral damage, it also will not chain with other TNT.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge. and DragonApi
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.