Left click a pet you have tamed with the Pet Wand to convert them.
Left click the pet while holding the Pet Wand attempts a level up.
Right click the pet while sneaking to open the inventory/skill tree.
Right click the pet with any other item to make them sit/stand.
Right click otherwise with the Mountable skill and a saddle in the saddle slot to mount the pet.
Dogs can eat beef and pork.
Cats can eat chicken and fish.
Pigs can eat carrots.
Pet Wand crafted with a torch made of bones and gold nuggets. You get one when you log into a world for the first time though.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download Minecraft Useful Pets Mod: