- Overhauls the underground experience with Underground Biomes that define the rock types and ores present.
- These biomes occur differently to the surface biomes making exploration underground more interesting.
- Adds 57 new blocks using 12 block IDs and 1 new item (so far):
- 8 types of Igneous rock with Cobblestone and Bricks.
- 8 types of Metamorphic rock with Cobblestone and Bricks.
- Half slabs for all Brick types
- 8 types of sedimentary rock.
- A coal storage block
- Lignite, a low quality coal found in large quantities
- All Vanilla recipes updated to use new rock, cobble and brick types.
How to install Underground Biomes Mod for Minecraft:
- 1. Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge, or skip to 3 if you already have it.
- 2. Once Forge is installed run Minecraft once to make sure it has worked and to set up the necessary folders.
- 3. Put the zip file of the mod into your /mods/ folder in the minecraft directory.
- If there is no /mods/ folder then Forge might not have installed correctly.
- 4. Run Minecraft. If Minecraft loads and the mod shows up when you click the mods button in the main menu then it has worked.
Download Underground Biomes Mod for Minecraft: