Undead Survival FPS Map is an FPS survival map in which you try to last through waves of the undead. The more waves you complete, the harder they get. Not only will more and more undead fill the map, but the enemies will get harder–much harder. So, I wish you good luck in your endeavor!
- Five unique guns with their own abilities
- Ability to speed up your bullets
- Different types of enemies and increasing difficulty
- XP bar that shows current level progress and round number
- Loads of fun for everyone
Undead Survival FPS Map Installation:
- Download Undead Survival FPS Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.