Uncrafting Grinder Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 has three slots to hold items, but takes no fuel. It cannot uncraft things like chests, because there is no way to know what type of wood you used. But it works for almost all vanilla items, and modded ones too (as long as they game from a normal type of recipe with a crafting table).
Inside the block, it works a bit like a furnace with three slots. The items move from the bottom up to the top, and the progress bar is below them – You can change the speed in the config.
If an item has a crafting recipe that uses some special method (Thaumcraft, Botania mana fountains, etc), so it does not use the crafting table, this will probably not work on it.
Uncrafting Grinder Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.