Uncrafted Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds many new recipes for already existing items and blocks. With the modifiaktion it’s possible to craft spawner, bedrock, name tags, and many more…
Uncrafted Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.