Twitchcrumbs Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 read whitelist-style files from one or more remote sources and add those players to the Headcrumbs players (heads as well as mobs). It’ll update automatically in specified intervals if configured to do so. By default data is cached for 24 hours. It can be used with services like http://whitelist.twitchapps.com to get your Twitch subscribers into your game, but it can basically read from any file located somewhere on the internet. Each line in said file has to contain one username, similar to how whitelists were handled prior to the change to UUIDs.
How to use:
Head over to the twitchcrumbs.cfg config file and add your whitelist source(s) to the list as shown in the example below.
# One whitelist source link per line. Example: http://whitelist.twitchapps.com/list.php?id=12345 [default: ]
Twitchcrumbs Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.