ttCore Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a library mod that myself and a few other modders use to make their lives easier. It also includes some features for the player, such as:
- Adds a config option to enable tooltips that show all oredict registrations and/or registry name on an item
- Adds a ‘/reloadConfigs’ command to reload configs from disk of any (supported) mod
- Adds a config to remove void fog
- Adds recipes from 2 slabs -> full block
- Fixes a few vanilla annoyances (boats now stack to 16, beds have the correct sounds, paper shapeless recipe)
- Adds a config to change the max level on anvil repairs (no more “Too Expensive!”)
- Adds a special something for achievements
- Adds an enchant called “XP Boost” to increase XP drops from mob kills
- Adds an enchant called “Auto Smelt” that smelts mined items and blocks automatically
- Adds the ability to right click on crops to harvest them. What crops and how it works can be configured in the provided cropConfig.json.
This mod is currently required for:
And has compatability built in to:
ttCore Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.