TSON Craft Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a mod designed to increase the length of Minecraft. TSON Craft also adds a few other things such as rune stones and runic tiles, documentation for the things in the mod can be found in the cave guide which is a placeholder item with a recipe, once the recipe is done in a crafting table, it makes a written book containing the information. There are also some cosmetic blocks added.
TSON Craft has many stages to it:
- The early stage: This stage is a very basic level, here you do not have a crafting table and have to use magic in order to get one. (Can be disabled via new config option)
- The magic / tech stage: This stage will involve using transmutation tables in order to transmute items or to use the energy nodes as pipes to power basic machines off of the energy from transmutation tables.
- The crusher, plate former etc… support JEI
- The true tech stage: This stage involves automation, a proper look at technology, to get to this stage you just need to make plates and the rest will fall into place, the machines here are powered using wireless energy nodes, these have a range on them but are linked by your cave wrench.
TSON Craft Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.