An original truss arch bridge across a river. There are 3 arches spanning 47m each. Total span between abutments is 199m. The clearance is 19m.
Based on the Strawberry Mansion Bridge in Philadelphia, PA.
Not a replica, but similar.
Resource Pack: Faithful 32×32
- Download Truss Arch Bridge Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.