Troy Server Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 is a Resource Pack for Troy’s Lost Battalion minecraft server. Compressed to be under 20MB in size it only changes the Moon_phases texture and ambient sounds. Has a sound file called troy that is used on the server for custom sounds via command blocks.
Troy Server Resource Pack Installation
- Download Troy Server Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!