Troll blocks with only one command block is a custom command that adds new ways to troll your friends in Minecraft!
This commands adds 6 new “troll-upgrades” that you can secretly add to some blocks.
- Troll Chest: it explodes when opened by a player. [crafting: 1x plank + 1x armorstand]
- Troll bed: the player sleeping on it will fall in a nightmare. [crafting: 1x Bed + 1x Armorstand]
- Troll slimeblock: it becomes a solid block when a player is near it. [crafting: 1x Slimeball + 1x Armorstand]
- Troll furnace: the player that opens it will burn to death. [crafting: 1x flint and steel + 1x Armorstand]
- Troll Crafting table: it will clear the inventory of players using it! [crafting: 1x crafting table + 1x Armorstand]
- Troll pumpkin: it scares players passing near it. [crafting: 1x torch + 1x Armorstand]
- Command length: 27’433 characters
- Maximum command block space: 32’767 characters
Troll blocks with only one command block Map Installation:
- Download Troll blocks with only one command block Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.