Tired of the same old achievements every time you play Minecraft? Triumph Mod 1.7.10 is a tool for modpack creators that allows you to create your own unique achievement trees in place of Vanilla’s. Allowing you to fully remove Vanilla’s and replace it with one (or more) of your own or build along side of the existing achievements.
Note: This mod requires BnBGamingLib to be installed.
Triumph Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.