With TreeOres Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 you can mine once and get trees of ores and have them almost infinite! Update Checker System! Config files! Ore Dictionary Support (adjustable with configs). Bosses and Giant Trees! MFR Support Apples! And more…
Next you need to craft Transformers. There are 3 types of Transformers: Normal, Nether and Reinforced Normal^ Nether^ Reinforced^
Next you need to craft Logs. To craft them, you need to use chops, which are gathered by chopping down tree:
7 logs – 7 diamonds, 6-6, 5-5, 4-4, 3-3, 2-2, 1-1.
If you want to spawn bosses, first you need their Spawners. To make Spawners, first you need Spawner Frame. Spawner Frame itself needs parts of Spawners, to get those parts, you need to kill withers. 1 Kill gets you one part.
TreeOres Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.