TreeCapitator Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod that allows you to chop down an entire tree (leaves and all) by harvesting one of its logs. Based on Terraria tree-cutting style.
TreeCapitator Mod Features:
- – Forge CoreMod version can break any log out of the box (see new config format)
- – Sneak while chopping to break logs normally (configurable)
- – Configurable list of tool IDs to determine what an “axe” is
- – Optional item damage based on number of logs broken (enabled by default)
- – Smart tree-detection
- – Option to destroy leaves
- – Option to shear leaves (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- – Option to shear vines (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- – Disable drops in creative
- – Disable tool requirement
- – Mod version checking (never miss a new feature)
Install Minecraft TreeCapitator Mod
Requires Minecraft forge. Do not extract. Drop the downloaded zip file into the mods folder in your .minecraft folder. Make sure you have also downloaded bspkrsCore, a REQUIRED DEPENDENCY for all my mods.
Note: Delete ALL previous versions of ANY TreeCapitator mods from your mods folder before using the new CoreMod version! Put it in the coremods folder! Use a recommended build of Forge!