Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4 makes your skyblock more interesting! This mod add an easy way to make your saplings grow better – by running and dancing around them! Simply sprint or crouch near your saplings to increase their growth, the more active you are the better!
This mod senses sprinting and crouching around saplings. If you wish to change the sensitivity, there is an option in the config file. It will also show bonemeal particles every time growth is accelerated, this can also be disabled in the config.
Tree Growing Simulator Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.