Tree Factory Mod Pack 1.7.10 is designed as an alternative to larger and more hardcore skyblock and flatlands survival packs. Tree Factory is a modpack designed to be played on a skyblock or flatlands map but can be played on any map. There is an included world in which you spawn on a single piece of stone. I have also given you a single dirt block, a single oak sapling, and a single torch to get you started. A world of infinite possibility awaits from there.
This pack is designed for people without a massive monster of a computer. This modpack has only 45 mods!!! Minimum recommended would be 2GB of ram on client and at least 1GB of ram on a server with only a few (3-5 max) players.
Achievements list is now in game! Any ideas for new achievements and challenges are accepted and encouraged.
Tree Factory Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.