Tree Chopper Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows chop down whole tree. The only thing you need to do is break the bottom block with an axe.
Stop breaking the tree block by block! Just destroy bottom the of trunk and the whole tree will chop down..
- Tree Chopper is universal (clientside and serverside).
- Supports mods (e.g. Biomes O’ Plenty).
- Can be deactivated by holding SHIFT.
- Config with settings and list of allowed axes and types of wood.
- In-game commands. Type “/treechop help” or “/tch help” for more info
To ignore durability (a tree has more blocks than your axe is able to break), see config.
Tree Chopper Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.