Decepticons! Transform and Rise up!
- Play as a Vehicon drone, and join in the epic struggle between the Autobots, and the Decepticons, for the planet’s vast supply of energon.
- Dig deep into the earth, where you can mine rare Cybertronian metals, and use them to construct old Cybertronian relics.
- Dig deeper still, and you might uncover……..Dark Energon. Use it to enhance your tools and weaponry in..unique fashions.
- Construct the Dark Star Saber!
- Battle the Autobots when night falls.
- Construct a Ground bridge to travel to distant lands.
- Acquire the Omega keys, and use them to open a portal to…. Cybertron !
- Travel there, and you soon might come to face the dreaded Predaking*….
- (Fashion the top-secret Diamond Armor….)
- Store information in the ancient Cybertronian data cylinders.
- Collect Red Energon, and utilize it to construct useful mechanisms, or add it to your potions to increase their duration.
- and more…
Transformers Prime Resource Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to install Transformers Prime Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Transformers Prime Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!