Welcome to Transcendent Rise Mod Pack 1.7.10! This is my goal of having a kitchen-sink type of pack, but with Equivalent Exchange 3 at its core.
The following mods have EMC Support:
- Extra Utilities – Magical Wood and other Crafting Handlers have EMC.
- Thermal Foundation – Basic Metals have EMC.
- Thermal Expansion – Crafting handlers for the machines thanks to one of the latest updates.
- Thaumcraft 4- Thanks to one of the add-ons (Forbidden Magic), base materials such as the Primal Shards, Quicksilver, and Amber have EMC.
- And of course other things that use basic Vanilla materials. EE3 Helper is included if one wishes to change or add their own EMC Values.
Note: Equivalent Exchange 3 still has some bugs to work out with the ore dictionary, as well as Post Initialization crafting recipes, so some things may not have an EMC Value. Please wait until the mod authors fix this.
What this allows one to do is skip the early-game grind and go into what Modded Minecraft is all about, making machines and contraptions that do various tasks. Want to make a frame quarry really early? Go ahead! Get some solar panels from Solar Flux while you are at it!
Transcendent Rise Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.