Totemic Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a mod about Totems, nature and Native American culture. The main focus lies on Totem Poles. They can give passive boons to players nearby, but more importantly, they are the central piece of Ceremonies: Dancing around a Totem and playing music from various instruments to invoke strong effects and manipulate the world.
To get started exploring the mod’s content, craft yourself a Totempedia like that:
Totemic Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.