Totem Defender Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds 4 totems, which defend territory from enemy entities. Totems are configured by configuration items and have 4 base attributes: attack’s speed, damage, radius and level.
Upgrade items level depend on totem level — it’s not possible to use level 2 items for level 1 totem, but possible use level 1 items for level 2 totem. This would work well for balance.
Steps to configure totem:
- 1. insert mode (projectile or AoE)
- 2. insert filter who need to track (enemy, living, player, etc.)
- 3. insert optionally upgrades
- 4. enjoy!
Totem Defender Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.