With ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, damage given, received, or mitigated will be displayed as a number that pops off of the entity. Also, health bars will appear in the top left corner for the entity in the player’s crosshairs. Customization options are available for changing the color of the damage numbers and the display style of the health bar (Compact or Standard).
ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.