TorchTools Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 place Blocks/Torches with any tool that does not have a right click! (Sorry Hoes and Swords!)
Right click with a tool and a block next to it to find out!
The way this mod works is quite simple if you know how Tinkers Construct works. If not heres a summary!
         <– Hotbar slots
        <– What slot is affected by the right click.
Note: You MUST have D3 Core to use this mod
TorchTools Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.