Torcherino Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds a single block: a torch. This torch has a very special ability: it can increase the speed (tick rate) of nearby blocks. Right click it to change the AOE (mode) and shift-right click to change the speed. Redstone can also disable it.
NOTE: While an individual Torcherino shouldn’t cause much/any lag, each one adds tick time. It is not the Torcherino that adds the lag however, it is the machines being sped up by the Torcherino. Just remember that if you use too many Torcherinos to speed up too many blocks, it will increase your tick time and can decrease your tick rate.
Examples of uses:
- Growing plants quickly
- Smelting ores quickly
- Increasing mob spawner speed
Where X is nothing, C is a clock, and T is a torch. If the config option is set, the X’s in this recipe will be nether stars.
Torcherino Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.