Torch Arrows Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allow you to light up areas from a distance. No longer will you need to build cobblestone towers or cut stairs into the sides of ravines to place torches in high up dark areas. Made similarly to regular arrows, but with a piece of coal or charcoal in place of the flint head, they are used like tipped arrows. Place a Torch Arrow in your offhand and light the way.
Place Torch Arrow in offhand slot
Fire arrow and where the arrow lands, a torch is placed
Torch Arrows Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.