TOP Addons Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds mod support to The One Probe by McJty
- Tank display (a.t.m. just for blocks with the FluidHandler Capability)
- Error messages for all blocks with GUIs that display them
- Breeding progress (no values) and queen display for all beehouses
- Special information displays for Moistener and Multiblock Farms
- Show fruit ripeness on leaves and whether they are pollinated (only when wearing spectacles or apiarist’s hat)
- Apiarist’s Hat with Probe
- Spectacles with Probe
- Extended view of fluids inside the controller when sneaking
- Progress for casting table/basin
- Altar tier and Essence contents (requires divination/seer sigil*)
- Altar crafting progress (requires seer sigil)
- Incense altar tranquility and sacrifice bonus (requires divination/seer sigil)
- Filter configuration for routing nodes (side-sensitive)
- More detailed information on stored item stacks
- Stack capacity
*Also works in sigil of holding
Craft modded helmets with a probe to get their probing variants, currently works with:
- Botania: Manasteel, Elementium, Manaweave and Terrasteel helmets(non-revealing versions)
- Forestry: Apiarist helmet and Spectacles
- Blood Magic: Living and Sentient helmets
Uncraft by putting the helmet back in the crafting grid with nothing else.
TOP Addons Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.