TooMuchTime Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows players and server owners to fine-tuned control over Minecraft’s day/night cycle by being able to control how long each cycle lasts.
Not only that, but it ensures that a minimal amount of sync issues to provide a smooth experience for the player, and doesn’t interfere with the world tick time. What this means is mods that rely on the world time to be consistent won’t break.
TooMuchTime Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.