When TooMuchLoot Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is initialized (note, in singleplayer this requires a world to be loaded!) the vanilla loot-tables are scanned, and then cached. Files are then loaded and parsed from the config directory, and their contents are applied to the loot-table.
What this means is one has complete control over what spawns in chests, how much of it, and how rare it is. The control ranges from simply adding/removing items, to replacing the entire loot table with your own items.
TooMuchLoot Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.