Tools Done Right Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds new types of tools into the game, but not like a boring old tools mod like the thousands available everywhere. This mod aims to be much more professional in its manner. The mod adds a new toolset known as End Tools, which have some very special behaviour compared to normal tools.
All three have 200 uses, harvest at Iron level and are almost as fast as gold tools.
Emerald tools have Looting II or Fortune on them by default.
They are also very highly enchantable.Obsidian
Has 4000 uses, but is also a lot slower and is harder to enchant.
End tools are a lot different. Due to their magical properties, they can do things normal tools can’t. They each have 1000 uses.
- The sword can pick up any living entity (Sheep, Skeleton, Chicken for example) and will place it back down when right-clicked again. However, this will use up the durability of the sword.
- Pickaxe, Axe and Shovel:
- These tools will automatically transfer items into the player’s Ender Chest when the blocks are broken. This means that you no longer have to carry heaps of cobblestone – just use your Ender Pickaxe and it’ll go straight to your Ender Chest, or alternatively, use it just for ores, and all your gems will automatically be safely stored in your ender chest.
- The hoe will harvest fully-grown crops without having to replant them. Grow some crops, right click them with the Ender Hoe, and the drops for that crop will automatically drop without you having to replant the crop!
This mod adds in two new ores, which are used to craft the topaz and ruby tools:
Ruby, on the left, and Topaz, on the right, both spawn uncommonly underground, below level 32. Both of them can also be converted into their respective blocks, shown above them.
Topaz: A gem used to craft Topaz tools. Drops from Topaz Ore.
Ruby: A gem used to craft Ruby tools. Drops from Ruby Ore.
Sapphire: A gem used to craft Sapphire tools. Drops from Sapphire Ore.
Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire tools are exactly the same as Topaz in crafting, but with their respective base materials.
Tools Done Right Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.