Toolbox Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds one item: the toolbox.
- It can store up to 6 items that can be used.
- You can combine all items that are available (even modded items).
- The toolbox will automatically use the best tool for the specific block it breaks.
How does it work?
You simply craft a toolbox like so:
You can open the toolbox by sneaking and right clicking.
For every slot, there’s an upgrade slot. You can put slot upgrade in there and it will affect the certain slot.
For the more advanced users:
- The toolbox uses the tool with the fastest digging speed.
- It runs the item functions (RightClick etc.) of all items.
- It runs them from left to right.
Toolbox Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.