TNTUtils Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 provides some utilities for explosions. TNTUtils can be installed on a server without the clients requiring it.
TNTUtils Mod features:
- Change the size of explosions or disable them entirely
- Disable TNT explosions
- Prevent TNT from chain-reacting
- A “/explosion” command
- Increase the chance that a destroyed block will drop as an item
- Change resistances of individual blocks
- Prevent explosions from destroying
- tile entities or
- any specified block or
- any blocks at all
- Prevent explosions from damaging
- players or
- animals and mobs or
- any entities at all
- Prevent Creepers from destroying blocks (“environmentally friendly creepers”)
TNTUtils Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.