What each New TNT Does
Description: Massive damage
- Nuke TNT
Description: Solely for map destruction, does not spawn blocks.
- Miner TNT
Description: Has a slightly increased blast radius than the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30%
- Fire Bomb
Description: Same explosion as a TNT but sets everything on fire.
Description: Creates a small lava pool. Mass destruction via lava.
A bit stronger than C4, scatters lavabombs around.
A little stronger than TNT.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download Minecraft TNT Mod: