Titan Combat Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 used in the “Titan”-PVP-Project of some german Youtubers.
The most special Feature most likely is the Potion-Imbuing. For the recipes, please use NEI
- Titan-Ore (Rare & Hard as Diamond)
- Titan-Sword (8 Attack Damage, unbreakable, can be infused with potions)
- Titan-Bow (Can shoot special-arrows, circle with SHIFT+Scrolling)
- Titan-Armour (Defense as diamond, unbreakable, gives extra hearts [up to 5 for full Set])
- Titan-Stars (Throwable, removes (De-)Buffs at Random. Work’s on players and Mobs)
- The Iron-Furnace (Used to smelt Nether- & Titan-Powder)
- Nether-Powder (Crafted out of Quartz, Glowstone, Soulsand & Netherbricks, smelted into Ingots)
- Nether-Sword (Same as Iron + 25% chance to ignite your enemies)
- Nether-Armour (Same as Iron + 25% fire-resistence per Armour-Piece)[YES, also Lava]
- Parachute (Slow-Fall & removes fall-damage) (Right-Click to open/close)
- Backpacks (Small, Medium & Large with 6,12 or 18 additional Inventory-Spaces for you!)
- AND POTION IMBUING!
- How does this work you ask?
- Well, it’s pretty simple, first you brew some Potions (Level 1 is enough.)
- Then you craft them together with Arrows (they have 100% chance to inflict the infused effect, but can only be shoot with the Titan-Bow)
- Or 4/8 together with a Sword (Iron, Diamond, Nether or Titan) for a 25/50% chance to inflict the effect.
- You can choose between several different effects, for example Withering (via Instant-Damage-Potions), Weakness or Poison-Arrows.
Titan Combat Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.