Tiny Storage Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 Mod Features
- Tiny Chests (1, 2 and 3 row chests)
- Filter chests (1, 2 and 3 row chests; each row stores one type of item)
- Dyeable Wool Chests (16 different coloured chest in 3 sizes each [1, 2 and 3 row chests]. Can be right clicked with a dye to change their colour!)
- Micro Chests (1 stack only)
- Trash Chest (Two modes of operation: delete last stack or preserve last stack)
- Lockable chests (Tiny Chests, Filter Chests, Wool Chest, Micro Chests, Vacuum Chests, Clay Chests, The Impossible Chest and Draws can all be locked to a single player, Piggy Banks are automatically locked to a single player and cannot be accessed by anyone else). Locking chests also come with the ability to turn off ISided interaction (disable automation)
- Piggy Banks (Click to add items to it, break the block to get your items back!)
- Peaceful Chests (Passively generate mob drops in a Peaceful World)
- Vacuum Chests (Attracts all dropped items in a certain area towards and into the chest)
- Clay Chests (16 different coloured chest in 3 sizes each [1, 2 and 3 row chests]. Can be right clicked with a dye to change their colour!)
- Quarry Chest (Using super dense material and the science of black holes, you are able to create a chest so heavy it sucks all placed material in a certain radius and depth in to it)
- Storage Bags (1, 2 and 3 row inventories. Can be dyed to any colour)
- Bookshelves (Holds up to 18 books, with funky rendering)
- Draws (3 draws each holding 3 slots)
- Friends List – select players who you want to be able to access certain chests
- Global Friends List – select players you want to access all chests
Each of the storage options will come in a range of textures; examples shown below
Tiny Storage Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.