Remember the good old days when you played GTA, used the cheat code for a tank, and then went on and caused mayhem? Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4 is like that, except for Tinkers’ Construct Tools and the cheatcode takes longer to enter.
Gives your Tools XP, allowing them to level up. On levelup an extra modifier is rewarded. You get xp for doing whatever the tool was intended for, so breaking blocks with pickaxes, killing things with swords, etc.
Note that swords get XP relative to the damage dealt when the entity is killed, not when the damage is dealt. You only get xp if the mob is killed!
- Set maximum amount of modifiers a new tool has after being built (default 3).
- Awards 1 free modifier per levelup.
- Each levelup requires twice the xp than the last.
- Currently no upper limit.
- Starting XP can be adjusted individually in the configs.
Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.