Tinkers’ Steelworks (fork) Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an expansion to Tinkers’ Construct based around steel production.
It provides a new structure called the High Oven; Guess what it does: it smelts things! (well melts really). A bit like the Smeltery with one or two differences. For one it uses an internal temperature to melt items instead of direct fuel (is this technical enough yet ?). You can use charcoal, alumentum or coal coke to make the internal temperature rise.
Why is your mod called Tinkers’ Steelworks ?
Oh yeah, you can make steel; here’s a tuto:
Just put some sweet iron to the left, then gunpowder, redstone and sand in the oxido-something slots and you’re good to go!
If this all sounds too complicated, don’t worry: The guy I stole this from left some kind of manual, everything you need is probably somewhere in there.
- Botania’s Exoflame: it speeds up the temperature rise
- Tinkers’ Construct: I mean, obviously.
- Chisel: limestone and scorched bricks
Tinkers’ Steelworks (fork) Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.