Tinkers’ Defense Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 create Mine and Blade 2 shields the Tinkerer way!
This mod add’s 2 shield types:
- Round shield – A cheaper shield with lower durability and defense but can be made using the standard tool station. Requires 1 Large plate – 1 Pan head – 1 Toolrod
- Heather shield – A strong shield that can only be made using the tool forge. Requires 2 Large Plate – 1 Tough Binding – 1 Tough Rod
For the time being only the Redstone modifier works, allowing you to lift your shield longer. The others are just for show.
- Aeon Steel – Weaker than manyullym while keeping the manyullym mining level. Great for when Ardite ore is scarce. Recipe: 1 Alumite + 1 Cobalt = 1 Aeon Steel.
- Queen’s Gold – A replacement for the lack of gold parts. Very weak. Recipe: 8 Gold + 1 Emerald = 8 Queen’s Gold
- Dogbearium – An average metal with a thirst for blood. Adds the Serrated ability, greatly increasing the damage it does as it gets damaged. Recipe: 1 Ardite + 160 Blood units + 1 Ender Pearl
Tinkers’ Defense Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.