Tinkers’ Addons Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds 4 new modifiers to Tinkers’ Construct 2.0:
- Auto-Repair (levelable like the old version; caps at Auto-Repair V).
- Bonus Modifiers (level I, II and III), they work the same as the old bonus modifiers.
Because of the nature of the new Tool Forge / Tool Station, this mod adds new items to make working recipes for the bonus modifiers. This is why there are now “Bonus Modifier” items added, as well as a moss ball. The bonus modifiers use (mostly) the same resources that the original Tinkers’ tool station recipe did – but it’s a normal crafting recipe that you then apply to the tool after crafting it.
Tinkers’ Addons Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.