Time HUD Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds the time and date to the Minecraft HUD. By default, it uses the world’s date and time, however, it can be set to use the real date and time in the config. This mod is client-side only, and works both in singleplayer worlds and when connected to servers.
Time HUD Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.